SweeTango Unveils New Website
SweeTango, has a sweet new website to show off — the new SweeTango.com — a revamped website that will bring apple lovers even closer to their favorite fruit. The updated site supports a national marketing campaign, which emphasizes digital promotions alongside tried-and-true retail tactics. Online interactivity, customer samplings, media outreach, and more will revolve around the tagline: “The Sweet Spot of the Apple Season.”
SweeTango, available for a limited time each fall, is grown and marketed by Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative. The apple, bred at the University of Minnesota, is a cross between the Honeycrisp and Zestar! varieties.
“SweeTango is a premium variety, and our customers love the snap of satisfaction that comes with biting into the apple,” says Tim Byrne, executive director of Next Big Thing, A Growers’ Cooperative. “The new SweeTango.com is a great reflection of the SweeTango experience — bold, zesty, and flavorful.”
The updated site supports an innovative national marketing campaign, which emphasizes digital promotions alongside tried-and-true retail tactics.
Highlights of the new website include:
- New recipes and pairings to bring out the best SweeTango flavors
- Biographies of our family-run growers across the U.S. and Canada
- In-depth grower profiles and interviews throughout the season
- “The SweeTango Story” — a video look at the birth of the SweeTango apple
- Information about retailers, store locations, and SweeTango events
Source: Next Big Thing news release