SweeTango, has a sweet new website to show off â the new SweeTango.com â a revamped website that will bring apple lovers even closer to their favorite fruit. The updated site supports a national marketing campaign, which emphasizes digital promotions alongside tried-and-true retail tactics. Online interactivity, customer samplings, media outreach, and more will revolve around the tagline: âThe Sweet Spot of the Apple Season.â
SweeTango, available for a limited time each fall, is grown and marketed by Next Big Thing, A Growersâ Cooperative. The apple, bred at the University of Minnesota, is a cross between the Honeycrisp and Zestar! varieties.
âSweeTango is a premium variety, and our customers love the snap of satisfaction that comes with biting into the apple,â says Tim Byrne, executive director of Next Big Thing, A Growersâ Cooperative. âThe new SweeTango.com is a great reflection of the SweeTango experience â bold, zesty, and flavorful.â
The updated site supports an innovative national marketing campaign, which emphasizes digital promotions alongside tried-and-true retail tactics.
Highlights of the new website include:
- New recipes and pairings to bring out the best SweeTango flavors
- Biographies of our family-run growers across the U.S. and Canada
- In-depth grower profiles and interviews throughout the season
- âThe SweeTango Storyâ â a video look at the birth of the SweeTango apple
- Information about retailers, store locations, and SweeTango events
Source: Next Big Thing news release