Searching For The Best
When nominating an individual or operation for Apple Grower of the Year consider the following:
- Must be a commercial grower actively involved in operating or managing an apple orchard;
- Must be a skilled horticulturist, evidenced by maintaining a progressive, successful orchard;
- Must have a record of service to the apple industry and fellow fruit growers working on their behalf through projects, associations, etc.;
- Must be actively involved in one or more apple/fruit industry organizations or associations;
- Must be currently involved in significant activities of importance to growers and the industry;
- Must be a leader who is recognized and respected by his/her peers in the industry
Your involvement helps assure that deserving individuals receive full consideration. You may re-nominate someone if you feel that person is still a worthy candidate.
Please complete the following form and click the “Submit” button to send us your nomination.
Deadline for 2013 nominations – May 18, 2013