Growing Innovations: One Event, Many Solutions
You have challenges. The cost and availability of quality labor. Food safety issues. Trade pressures. Making efficient use of scarce water resources. Dealing with mountains of data from all of the latest tools and technology, but having no way to really tie everything together. Specialty crop growers all over the U.S. deal with these issues on a daily basis, but there are solutions out there if you know where to look. Growing Innovations is a good place to start.
Now in its second year, Growing Innovations, which will take place Nov. 13-14, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV, is a unique event designed specifically for specialty crop growers. Everything about the show, from the conference program and speakers to the types of companies and products you’ll find on the Expo floor, has been put together with the needs of your farm business in mind. This isn’t an event that looks at what might be in development to help you five or 10 years down the road. Growing Innovations is about solutions that growers just like you are putting to work in their own operations today.
The program for Growing Innovations is built around the experiences and successes of your grower peers. Topics and speakers for the conference are chosen to highlight the most innovative ideas, technologies, and tools we can uncover in multiple areas:
- Crop Management: Sensors. Drones. Data. Unique approaches to crop protection. Hear firsthand how growers are using today’s tools and techniques to understand what’s really happening in their fields, orchards, and greenhouses — and making practical, profitable decisions.
- Water Management: Learn how growers are ensuring an adequate supply of irrigation water — and then using it precisely and effectively for the highest-quality crops.
- Labor Management: Farm labor grows scarcer and more expensive every season, but long-awaited technological solutions are moving into the field at an increasing rate. See real-world examples of what’s working for growers today.
- Postharvest, Processing, and Supply Chain Logistics: Food safety and regulation of all kinds are pushing innovation. So is the unrelenting pressure to drive efficiency in the supply chain. See how specialty crop growers are adapting to and adopting the latest tools to ensure long-term success and enhance profitability.
- Farm Management: The sheer number and variety of potential solutions to your most pressing farm business challenges seems almost limitless. Join the discussion and hear how some of the produce and greenhouse industries’ most progressive minds are sorting through all of the pieces and tying them together.
Exhibition Products and Education
The Growing Innovations Expo also is put together with your specialty crop business in mind. Exhibitors are vetted to ensure that the products and services they bring to the show align with your needs and the key topics covered in the conference. The solutions they offer are ready for you to integrate now in your field, orchard, vineyard, or greenhouse.
One of the most popular elements of Growing Innovations is back and even bigger in 2019. In the GROW TALKS theater on the Expo floor, you’ll gain real-world insights from your grower peers and progressive suppliers in a series of presentations and new product demonstrations on the new and emerging best practices to lead your farm forward.
The GRO NXT section of the Expo will return in 2019 as well, giving you an opportunity to interact with some of the most innovative, up-and-coming new solutions providers in the industry.
If you’re looking for fresh approaches that will help you make your business more efficient, sustainable, and profitable in the coming season and beyond, Growing Innovations is the best investment of time you’ll make this year.
Don’t Miss Out
Register today to receive the advance grower rate — or take advantage of the opportunity to bring one or more additional attendees from your company at a nearly 25% savings for everyone in your group.
For more details, visit GrowingInnovations.com.