FDA Hosts New Web Page for Key FSMA Dates
The FDA has created a new webpage on the agency’s site which lists compliance dates for rules that form the foundation of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
These compliance dates for the rules are listed in the order in which they became final. (There are no compliance dates for the rule on Accreditation of Third-Party Certification Bodies, which is a voluntary program.)
- Preventive Controls for Human Food (Part 117)
- Preventive Controls for Animal Food (Part 507)
- Produce Safety (Part 112)
- Foreign Supplier Verification (Part 1, Subpart L)
- Sanitary Transportation (Part 1, Subpart O)
- Intentional Adulteration (Part 121)
There is also a graphic timeline on the page that lists key compliance dates by year.