We’re Looking for Opinionated Vegetable Growers, Researchers, and Suppliers
American Vegetable Grower is looking for growers, researchers, and suppliers who have ideas and viewpoints everyone should know about. We’re looking for a fresh take on known issues, as well as shining a light on previously ignored challenges.
If you want to talk to your peers, just drop a note to Editor Carol Miller and let her know what’s on your mind.
Need help figuring out a topic you want to talk about? Here are a few to just get you started:
- The crackdown on farm workers not here legally
- Hydroponics gaining access to the organic label
- Consumer attitudes to pesticides
- How poor tracking causes entire regions to suffer during tainted vegetable outbreaks
- Why imported produce hurts or helps the American-grown supply chain.
There are a lot more issues that also deserve an experienced, insider viewpoint.
Ideally, you will provide wisdom or suggestions that will help the industry work through some of these issues. Anyone can complain about a problem. A leader sparks change in how others think and approach an issue.
Does that sound like you? Then let us know what you’re thinking!