Registration Open for Ag Innovations Conference
Early registration is available for the second Ag Innovations Conference: Microbial Control on Aug. 13, 2017 at The Great Hall at the University of California (UC), San Diego campus. This event is intended for growers, PCAs, and industry partners to provide an update on microbial control strategies and new products.
This one-day conference is organized in conjunction with the 50th Annual Meetings of the Society for Invertebrate Pathology (SIP) at UC San Diego, La Jolla. The objective of the second Ag Innovations Conference: Microbial Control is to bring applied microbial control research concepts from around the world to growers, PCAs, and agriculture and ornamental industry partners in Southern California.
6.0 DPR and CCA CEUs are available for the event.
This Extension-focused event will also allow growers to learn more about the potential of microbial control and new products or techniques that can help address local issues. This event will also give researchers an opportunity to understand growers’ needs and develop their future projects based on these needs.
- Biologicals for IPM program
- Microbial control of endemic and invasive pest management
- Microbial control approaches for pests of fruit and nut trees
- New microbial pesticides for managing insect pests and plant pathogens
- Microbial control of arthropod pests and disease
- Fungal biologic management for integrated control of plant parasitic nematodes
- The feasibility and benefits of mixed microbial pesticides
Registration is $25 per until June 15 and $50 from June 16 to Aug. 6, which includes admission, refreshments, and lunch.