Grower Achievement Awards
The Grower Achievement Award program, in partnership with Meister Media Worldwide, publishers of American Vegetable Grower®, American Fruit Grower®, Western Fruit GrowerTM, and Florida GrowerTM magazines, and United Fresh Produce Association, was developed with the purpose of honoring grower operations that have taken production agriculture to new levels of innovation, commitment to food quality and safety, and technological advancement.
The winner will be selected for excellence in several different areas of endeavor, including:
- Innovative, consumer-oriented marketing efforts;
- Commitment to produce quality and food safety;
- Technological innovation;
- Leadership, activism, outreach, and environmental stewardship.
The winner will receive:
- A trip to Washington D.C.
- An invitation to join colleagues and policy makers at United Fresh Produce Association’s Washington Public Policy Conference in 2011
- Recognition during the policy conference as the recipient of the 2011 Grower Achievement Award
Video: Presentation of 2010 Award
2010 Winner: Alstede Farms
Video: Presentation of 2009 Award
2009 Winner: Ed Hansen Farms
2008 Winner: Lewis Taylor Farms, Inc.
2007 Winner: Anthony Farms