The following draft standards are available for first consultation:
Phytosanitary treatments as Annexes to ISPM 28 “Phytosanitary treatments for regulated pests”:
- Cold treatment of Ceratitis capitata on Vitis vinifera
- Cold treatment of Bactrocera tryoni on Vitis vinifera
- Cold treatment of Ceratitis capitata on Prunus avium, Prunus domestica and Prunus persica
- Cold treatment of Bactrocera tryoni on Prunus avium, Prunus domestica and Prunus persica
- Irradiation treatment for the genus Anastrepha
- Irradiation treatment for Carposina sasakii
- Irradiation treatment for Bactrocera tau
- Irradiation treatment for Bactrocera dorsalis.
Diagnostic Protocol as an Annex to ISPM 27 “Diagnostic protocols for regulated pests”: Striga spp.
The following draft standards are available for second consultation:
- Draft Revision of ISPM 8: Determination of pest status in an area
- Draft ISPM: Authorization of entities to perform phytosanitary actions
- Draft ISPM: Requirements for the use of modified atmosphere treatments as phytosanitary measures
- Draft 2018 Amendments to ISPM 5: Glossary of phytosanitary terms
You will find background information on the IPPC Consultations for Draft Standards page.
Instructions for Submitting Comments
To submit comments, follow the instructions on the APHIS Draft Standards website. Comments should fall into one of four categories: general, substantive, technical, or editorial. Please provide alternative wording and a justification for any suggested amendments.